Thursday 6 March 2014

On New Beginnings

Today is a big day for me. Today is the day I finish my time at Talent Works International.

It's A New Dawn
I'm incredibly excited about the new challenges ahead, the new people I'll meet and the new experiences I'm going to have. I've been given a fantastic opportunity to work on a really challenging project that is going to be huge amounts of fun (more about that further down the line).

It's also a time of introspection, looking back at the past three years (to the day) and looking forward to what the future holds. 

I've had the opportunity to learn from some of the best in the business, I've had the opportunity to work with some of the biggest and best companies on the planet. I've had the opportunity to work on such a diverse range of roles that simply wouldn't have been possible in any other company. I've placed a VP of Finance for an oil and gas company in the Far East, I've placed a Brand Director for one of the world's leading beer brands, I've placed candidates across Europe, across sectors and learned so much in the process. 

Talent Works was my first step onto a road I didn't even know existed. It has been pivotal in shaping my view on how the world should work. It has been pivotal in making me realise what I want to do with my career. This is something I'll be eternally grateful for, I didn't know where I was going, what I wanted to do and what my passion was. 

Now I do. 

Really knowing how positively direct sourcing can impact a business is one thing. It's now time for me to implement that and show just how good it can be. 

It's an adventure I'm looking forward to.

Internal recruitment, I'm coming for you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment